News< back to all news
Work with Paws for Hope!
Posted February 22, 2023
Paws for Hope Animal Foundation is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to help us raise funds and improve our corporate giving program. The full job posting is below. Eligible candidates are invited to submit a cover letter with their resume detailing their experience and qualifications to Paws for Hope’s Executive Director, Kathy Powelson, at [email protected].
Lead Generation Specialist
Summary of Position
The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generation new leads for Paws for Hope Animal Foundation’s Corporate Giving program. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new corporate donor prospects from multiple sources. A fearless and dynamic personality is essential!
This is a home office position. The Specialist will need to have a home office set up and be located in British Columbia.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities to the Executive Director
- Manage data for new and prospective donors within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- 1 – 3 years of telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- 1-3 years business to business sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivated, collaborative and a good listener
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Values collaboration, maintaining an environment of honesty, openness and energetic exchange
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Passionate about animal welfare and the human-animal bond
Hours & Compensation
This is a temporary contract position with the potential for extension based on the success of the proof of concept. The position will start at 3 weeks at 20 hours a week at $24/hour.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are invited to submit a cover letter with their resume detailing their experience and qualifications to Paws for Hope’s Executive Director, Kathy Powelson, at [email protected].
About Paws for Hope Animal Foundation
Paws for Hope Animal Foundation (Paws for Hope) is passionate about animals and their ongoing care and protection. We are leading the way in BC in finding innovative ways to support people and pets. By finding solutions that keep pets with their families, we reduce the burden on the animal welfare system and support the mental and social well-being of people who are often marginalized and/or experiencing a crisis. We have a vision for our province where every pet will be cared for and have a home. Each member of our team believes in the potential to transform our animal welfare system to create a truly protective animal welfare system for pets in BC.
Pasta Night Fundraiser
Posted September 15, 2022
Survey says… We need your help to help animals
Posted June 30, 2022
Surrendering Judgement: A look at the real reasons behind animal surrenders
Posted May 19, 2022